Our Kerry Challenge is going ahead for the 23th consecutive year this April and we are offering a choice of guided treks, catering for everyone, irrespective of fitness level, who enjoys highly scenic walking in the great outdoors. This year’s Challenge is from Fri, April 5 to Sun, April 7, and is based in the 4-star, Rose Hotel, Tralee.
Your choice of walks on the Kerry Challenge:
• Ascend Carrauntoohil – Ireland’s highest peak
• Circuit the memorable Slievemish Mountains
• Ascend renowned and historic Mount Brandon
• Scramble over the rocky tors of the famous Faha Ridge
• Complete the scenic Cosán na Naomh, Pilgrim Path
• Enjoy an easy nature walk
The cost is €199 for the weekend including accommodation and breakfast on Friday and Saturday, with dinner followed by dancing till late on Saturday evening and use of the hotel’s swimming pool and leisure centre. A deposit of €60, made payable in advance to Michael Sutton, Tel: 0504-21482 or 086–4009989; email firstname.lastname@example.org will secure your place.
So, please try to reserve the above weekend for a most enjoyable and sociable spring break which is aid of the cause of people with special needs.